Electrical Rewiring in York
Domestic and Commercial Rewiring Throughout Yorkshire
As a part of our extensive range of electrical services, Nfinnerty Electrical Ltd supply both partial and full electrical rewiring in York and the surrounding areas to ensure that your present electrical system adheres to all contractual and legal requirements and responsibilities. It’s vital to make sure that your current electrical installation is fitted and working properly, as badly wired properties are dangerous and may pose potential fire hazards.
Our House Rewiring Process
- Fill in our contact form to get an online estimate or call to book a site survey.
- Our Electrician takes around 15-20mins to survey your property and answer any questions that you may have.
- We will then email you your quotation or give you the cost of rewiring on the day.
- Once you accept our quotation, we will book a suitable date to undertake the rewiring
- Your assigned project manager will contact you for any final preparations needed.
- Our rewiring team arrive early and start working on the project.
- Your project manager will keep you informed about the progress of the project.
- Our aftercare team will call you to ensure that your project went well and collect your feedback.
Why Do I Need to Rewire?
There could be different reasons behind the need to upgrade completely or partially your electrical wiring at home, in your property for rent or place of business. You might be planning a major refurbishment and just want to have your entire 30-years old electrical system updated, for example. Or, say, you’ll be doing a garage or a loft conversion, or building a new house extension that needs new electrical installation of wires, sockets and light fixtures. Whatever your needs, Nfinnerty Electrical Ltd in York can help.
We rely on NAPIT-accredited electricians, who can safely and expertly rewire your property, in accordance with all relevant regulations. As a full rewiring of a house or commercial building is a process that involves various stages, the electrical specialists will first evaluate the scope of the work that needs doing, as well as assess the existing electrical system (if applicable) to verify that it meets all legal requirements. Upon your agreement with the price quote, the electricians will proceed with the electrical rewiring service. The specialists will follow your instructions, in terms of the number and placement of new electrical outlets and fittings you’d like installed, as well.